- NRA Foundation. DSCF continues to support the NRA Foundation and The Youth Hunter Education Challenge. The program is specifically designed to recruit and support young hunters. https://yhec.nra.org/
- Chiredzi River. DSCF’s grant to Chiredzi River Africa Wildlife Trust is in support of their anti-poaching team, wildlife and habitat protection program, community education efforts, and sustainable use hunting in the Chiredzi River Conservancy in the southeast Zimbabwe Lowveld. http://crawt.org/
- Conservation Force. DSCF continues DSC’s longstanding support of the advocacy efforts of John Jackson and all involved with Conservation Force. http://www.conservationforce.org/
- Old Nyika Safaris – Mike Angelides. The grant to Old Nyika Safaris is in support of anti-poaching squads, conservation efforts and community projects in two villages in four different hunting blocks in Tanzania.
- Conservation Foundation Tanzania. The grant to Conservation Foundation Tanzania is in support of anti-poaching efforts through aerial surveys. The intention of this project is to provide well protected areas within Tanzania where animal populations can grow to sustainable populations. http://tanzaniabiggame.com/web-content/cf-trust.html
- Conservation Visions. DSCF continues its support of the Wild Harvest Initiative a groundbreaking project to gather, study and analyze data on the consumption of wild game on the North American continent and the consequences that would result from the removal of this resource. http://conservationvisions.com/
- Philmont Staff Association. DSCF approved a grant to the Philmont Staff Association in support of the Philmont Scout Ranch Fire Restoration & Recovery Initiative. https://www.dscnewmexico.com/
- Delta Waterfowl Foundation. DSCF continues to support Delta Waterfowl Foundation’s predator management initiatives. The efforts of this program are designed to protect and expand the duck population. https://deltawaterfowl.org/
- Ivan Carter Wildlife Conservation – Care for Wild. DSCF’s grant to ICWCA is in support of Care for Wild’s rhino orphanage, and their mission to rescue, rehabilitate and release the rhino’s back into their natural habitat. https://ivancarterwca.org; https://www.careforwild.co.za/
- Ivan Carter Wildlife Conservation – Giraffe Conservation Foundation. The grant to ICWCA on behalf of Giraffe Conservation Foundation is in support of expanding the west African giraffe population in the Republic of Niger. https://ivancarterwca.org/giraffe-conservation-foundation
- Charlton McCallum Safaris – DAPU. DSCF continues to support Charlton McCallum Safaris and Dande Anti-Poaching Unit. The funding will help equip scouts with proper equipment and allow for more effectiveness in the field. http://dapuzim.com/
- Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation. DSCF supports the work of DEF – Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation. This program teaches outdoor education and promotes wildlife conservation to school-aged children. http://www.dallasecologicalfoundation.org/education/
- Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation. DSCF is pleased to support Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation and their mission to introduce youth to shooting sports. SSSF provides youth training and the opportunity to join team-based, competitive events. https://sssfonline.org/
- Southern Africa Wildlife College. DSCF’s grant to SAWC continues long standing support of their anti-poaching training and implementation program. To strengthen anti-poaching efforts, a four-step approach is affected at SAWC: Well-trained and equipped rangers, 2. Aerial surveillance, 3. K9 capability, and 4. Ensuring community benefits. DSCF also funded a grant for SAWC’s Sustainable use and Field Guiding Department. http://www.wildlifecollege.co.za/
- Specialist Ranger SOC – Namibia. The grant to Specialist Ranger SOC will help fund its anti-poaching investigating team with proper equipment and support their efforts to patrol Etosha National Park in Namibia.
- Tanzania Light Lion Project. DSCF is pleased to continue to support Patricia Vaughn and the Tanzania Lion Illumination Project to. Their mission is to help control human wildlife conflict by purchasing and installing flashing solar lights around bomas to protect pastoralists livestock to stop retaliatory killings. Tanzania Lion Illumination Project has been 100% success in the areas where lights have been installed: Loliondo area, Ngorongoro highlands, Sinya and W. Kilimanjaro area, and Tarangire Park. http://www.tanzlight.org/home.html
- Texas A&M Foundation. DSCF supports Texas A&M Foundation and its African lion genetic diversity project. The research and data provide calculations on genetically based historical population sizes of African lions across the species’ range as well as the amount, distribution, and extent of genetic diversity in lion populations over time.
- The Conservation Fund. DSCF’s grant to The Conservation Fund will provide support in its efforts to conserve valuable fish and wildlife habitat. This funding will help provide access for hunting and fishing in Texas, Alaska and Idaho. https://www.conservationfund.org/
- The Wildlife Society. DSCF continues DSC’s support of the Wildlife Society with a grant for the Society’s Leadership Institute to provide training to early career wildlife professionals. http://wildlife.org/next-generation/leadership-institute/
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation. The grant to Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation is in support of their Trans-Pecos Pronghorn Restoration Project. The funds will assist in their efforts to restore the pronghorn population in the Trans-Pecos region. https://www.tpwf.org/
- Wild Sheep Foundation. DSCF is pleased to support the Wild Sheep Foundation and its efforts to conserve sheep around the world. DSCF has made grants to support a recent roundtable summit meeting, the Westside sheep restoration project, the La Guarida sheep project and the El Sierra Alamo rainwater project. https://www.wildsheepfoundation.org/
- Zambezi Delta Safaris. DSCF continues to support ZDS and Mark Haldane to help fund the ZDS anti-poaching patrol, over the ZDS concessions in Mozambique. Mark’s success story of restoration of wildlife in those concessions is remarkable. More information about Zambeze Delta Safaris can be found at zambezedeltasafaris.com. DSCF has also supported ZDS’s anti-poaching efforts through various directed donations made to DSCF.
Gallatin Wildlife Association. DSCF approved a grant to GWA for the restoration of wild bison on public lands in Montana.
Mokore Wildlife Investments. DSCF funded a grant for anti-poaching equipment, training and uniforms in Zimbabwe.
Texas Chapter – The Wildlife Society. DSCF approved a grant to offset costs associated with the 26th annual Wildlife Conservation Camp to be conducted by TCTWS in July 2019.
Zambia Lion Project. DSCF continues its support for predator research and analysis in southern Africa conducted by Dr. Paula White.